Description of CuO Cupric Oxide Powder
Cupric oxide is a black solid and an inorganic compound. It is slightly hygroscopic and insoluble in water. And it is also a product of copper mining and the precursor to many other copper-containing products and chemical compounds.
Features of CuO Cupric Oxide Powder
Applications of CuO Cupric Oxide Powder
1. Mainly used as a green, red or blue pigment for glass, ceramics and enamel.
2. It can be used as a polishing agent for optical glass, a desulfurizer for oil, and a synthetic organic catalyst。
3. As a significant product of copper mining, cupric oxide is the starting point for the production of other copper salts.
4. It can also be used in gas analysis and the manufacture of rayon.
5. It is also widely used in different fields, especially in the fields of electronic information products, such as mobile phones, computer-related products and other integrated circuits.
Storage of CuO Cupric Oxide Powder
It should be stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse and keep away from fire and heat. Besides, It should be stored separately from reducing agents, alkali metals and food chemicals.
Packing & Shipping of CuO Cupric Oxide Powder:
We have many different kinds of packing which depends on CuO Cupric Oxide Powder quantity.
CuO Cupric Oxide Powder packing: vacuum packing, 100g, 500g or 1kg/bag, 25kg/barrel, or as your request.
CuO Cupric Oxide Powder shipping: could be shipped out by sea , by air, by express as soon as possible once payment receipt.