Description of MnO2 Manganese Dioxide Powder
Manganese dioxide is a black or brown solid powder, which occurs naturally as the mineral pyrolusite. It’s insoluble in water and nitric acid. It is widely used in steelmaking, and used in the manufacture of glass, ceramics, enamel, and dry batteries.
Features of MnO2 Manganese Dioxide Powder
Insoluble in water
Applications of MnO2 Manganese Dioxide Powder
1. Mainly used as a depolarizer in dry batteries.
2. It is also a good decolorant in the glass industry, turning the blue-green glass to weak yellow.
3. Used to make manganese zinc ferrite magnetic materials in the electronics industry.
4. Used as the raw material of iron-manganese alloy in the steelmaking industry and as a heating agent in the casting industry.
5. Used as an absorbent for carbon monoxide in gas masks.
Storage of MnO2 Manganese Dioxide Powder
It should be stored in a ventilated warehouse. Besides, It should be stored separately from organic matter, reducing agent and parathion flammable materials.
Packing & Shipping of MnO2 Manganese Dioxide Powder
We have many different kinds of packing which depends on MnO2 Manganese Dioxide Powder quantity.
MnO2 Manganese Dioxide Powder packing: vacuum packing, 100g, 500g or 1kg/bag, 25kg/barrel, or as your request.
MnO2 Manganese Dioxide Powder shipping: could be shipped out by sea , by air, by express as soon as possible once payment receipt.