Description of SiO2 Silicon Oxide Powder
1) There are lots of unsaturated surface residual button and different bonding state of hydroxyl groups, so it have high reactivity, easy to scatter;
2) Nano silicon oxides using sol-gel, synthesis of small, uniform particle size, controllable in the system, the use of different, can company of surface treatment packages, nano silicon powder can steadily in solvent system, form transparent or translucent sol colloid;
3) To ultraviolet light and presents high reflection characteristics of uv wavelengths (200 ~ 70% of the reflectivity 280nm) ~ 80%, For in the uv wave (280 ~ 80% of the reflectivity 400nm) ~85%, In visible (400-800nm) reflectivity 85%, The band of 800-1350 near infrared reflectance also higher than 70%.
Features of SiO2 Silicon Oxide Powder
|Product Name||MF||CAS||Melting Point||Molecular Weight||Density||Particle Size|
|Silicon Oxide||SiO2||14808-60-7||1650℃||60.084||2.6 g/cm3||20-100nm|
Application of SiO2 Silicon Oxide Powder
1) Used in rubber modified, sealant ceramic toughening modification, adhesives, functional fiber additives, plastic modification and painting additives;
2) Used in ceramics, nano ceramic, composite ceramic substrate;
3) Used for Polymer: It can increase thermal stability and anti-aging polymer;
4) Flame retardant materials and coatings, excellent grinding medium, cosmetic products;
5) Used in cluster butyl benzene and chlorinated polyethylene adding a small amount of nano SiO2 produces color rubber tenacity, elongation, flexural performance and ultraviolet resistance and thermal aging performance;
6) In traditional coating, after adding a small amount of nanoparticles SiO2, good solve the suspension stability, thixotropy and poor finish.
Storage of SiO2 Silicon Oxide Powder
The TiO2 powder should be stored in dry, cool and sealing of the environment, can not be exposure to air, in addition should avoid the heavy pressure, according to ordinary goods transportation.