1. Papermaking industry: As a lubricant for the paper coating layer, it can improve the lubricity and hydrophobicity of the coating surface, improve the smoothness and smoothness of the coating, make the paper smooth and flat, and prevent cracking after drying.
2. Water-based coatings: The primary function is to improve the smoothness and fluidity of the wet coating surface by reducing the interfacial tension. It can enhance the adaptability of the coating surface and enhance the performance of the coating by reducing or eliminating fluff and powder loss.
3. Polyurethane demolding: It can be used in RIM reaction injection molding, PU foam, and high rebound opening to improve the hardness of its coating film. It does not affect the surface color, adhesion, and ability to receive paint.
4. Rubber industry: as a plasticizer in rubber processing, it can soften natural rubber and synthetic rubber, and has almost no effect on vulcanization.
5. Metal processing: As a lubricant for cold extrusion, cold stamping, and cold drawing of metal materials. It is particularly suitable for workpieces with large extensions, high deformation rates, and complex curved surfaces.
6. Soft product processing: It can also be used to produce non-toxic thin films and appliances such as food packaging and medical devices. It can also be used as a halogen absorbent for polyethylene and polypropylene to eliminate the adverse effects of residual catalyst on color and stability.
7. Plastic processing industry: It can also be used as a heat stabilizer for polyvinyl chloride and a variety of synthetic processing lubricants and release agents.
8. Other industries: it can be used as a lubricant for plastics, a thickener for grease, a waterproofing agent for textiles, a smoothing agent for paints, and a plasticizer when manufacturing plastic records. It is also used in the production of pencil lead and medicine, perfume, and other products.
Packaging and storage：
1. This product should be stored in a closed container in a calm and ventilated place to avoid high-temperature exposure and freezing. Freezing will cause severe damage to this product;
2. The recommended storage temperature is five ℃ ～ 25 ℃; it should not be stacked with strong acid and alkaline compounds and corrosive items;
3. This product will precipitate after long time storage; please stir well before use; it will not affect the original use effect.