Product Description of Sodium stearate:
Sodium stearate is an organic substance with chemical formula C17H35COONa, white oily powder, with a slippery feel and fatty smell. Easily soluble in hot water or hot alcohol. The aqueous solution is alkaline due to hydrolysis, and the alcohol solution is neutral. Made by the interaction of octadecanoic acid and sodium hydroxide.
Application areas of Sodium stearate:
1. Used in detergents to control foam during rinsing. (Sodium stearate is the main ingredient of soap)
2. As emulsifier or dispersant: used for polymer emulsification and antioxidant.
3. As a corrosion inhibitor: it has protective properties in polyethylene packaging films.
4. In cosmetics as a shaving gel, transparent viscose, etc.
5. Adhesive: used as a natural glue and then pasted on paper.
6. Used in the manufacture of toothpaste, also used as a waterproofing agent, plastic stabilizer used in metal heat treatment and chemical stabilizer used in the production of soap detergents, as an emulsifier in cosmetics.
Storage requirements of Sodium stearate:
1. Store in a cool, dry, ventilated place.
2. This product is easily soluble in hot water or alcoholic water, absorbs water in the air, and the solution is alkaline due to hydrolysis. Therefore, it should be stored in a cold, dry, and ventilated place.
Packaging and shipping of Sodium stearat:
We have many different kinds of packing which depends on Sodium stearat quantity.
Sodium stearat packing: vacuum packing, 100g, 500g or 1kg/bag, 25kg/barrel, or as your request.
Sodium stearat shipping: could be shipped out by sea , by air, by express as soon as possible once payment receipt.