Product Performance of SnTe Tin telluride powder CAS 12040-02-7:
Tin telluride, a 1'1 element compound semiconductor, sodium chloride type structure, ionic crystal, has a specific covalent bond component. The density is 6.48 g/cm3, and the melting point is 780 degrees Celsius. It is prepared by the Czochralski method and the epitaxial method and is always used to fabricate the infrared detector.
Technical Parameter of SnTe Tin telluride powder CAS 12040-02-7:
|Item||Purity||APS||Color||Shape||Density||Melting Point||Crystal Structure|
Gray cubic crystal
|Powder, grannule Block||6.5||790°C||Cubic|
Application of SnTe Tin telluride powder CAS 12040-02-7:
1. Tin telluride is thermoelectric material.
2. Tin telluride is used in thermoelectric refrigeration.
3. Tin telluride is also used in infrared exploratiom devices, and semiconducting, etc.
Storage requirements of SnTe Tin telluride powder CAS 12040-02-7:
1. Store in a cool, dry place.
2. Wear appropriate gloves in contact with goggles or a mask.
3. Do not eat or drink while using it.
Packaging and shipping of SnTe Tin telluride powder CAS 12040-02-7:
We have many different kinds of packing which depends on SnTe Tin telluride powder CAS 12040-02-7 quantity.
SnTe Tin telluride powder CAS 12040-02-7 packing: vacuum packing, 100g, 500g or 1kg/bag, 25kg/barrel, or as your request.
SnTe Tin telluride powder CAS 12040-02-7 shipping: could be shipped out by sea , by air, by express as soon as possible once payment receipt.