Product Performance of Sb2Te3 Antimony Telluride CAS 1327-50-0:
Antimony telluride, chemical formula Sb2Te3, Molecular weight 626.30, Grey solid, Melting point 639℃, relative density 6.5018.Dissolved in nitric acid.
Technical Parameter of Sb2Te3 Antimony Telluride CAS 1327-50-0:
|Item||Purity||APS||Color||Shape||Energy gap||Melting Point||Electrical resistivity||Thermoelectric quality department|
|TR-Sb2Te3||99.99%-99.9999%||100mesh||Gray crystal||powder, granule, block||0.23eV||620℃||3×10-6Ω·||0.9×10-3/K|
Application of Sb2Te3 Antimony Telluride CAS 1327-50-0:
1. Antimony Telluride is thermoelectric material.
2. Antimony Telluride is used in thermoelectric refrigeration.
3. Antimony Telluride is also used in infrared exploratiom devices, and semiconducting, etc.
Storage requirements of Sb2Te3 Antimony Telluride CAS 1327-50-0:
1. Store in a cool, dry place.
2. Wear appropriate gloves in contact with goggles or a mask.
3. Do not eat or drink while using it.
Packaging and shipping of Sb2Te3 Antimony Telluride CAS 1327-50-0:
We have many different kinds of packing which depends on Bi2Te3 Bismuth Telluride CAS 1304-82-1 quantity.
Sb2Te3 Antimony Telluride CAS 1327-50-0 packing: vacuum packing, 100g, 500g or 1kg/bag, 25kg/barrel, or as your request.
Sb2Te3 Antimony Telluride CAS 1327-50-0 shipping: could be shipped out by sea , by air, by express as soon as possible once payment receipt.