Product Performance of Nano SiC Silicon Carbide Powder CAS 409-21-2:
High specific surface area, high surface activity, low loose packing density, excellent mechanical, thermal, electrical, and chemical properties, i.e., high hardness, high wear resistance and good self-lubrication, high heat conductivity, low thermal expansion coefficient, and high-temperature strength.
1. Nano silicon carbide powder has the characteristics of high purity, small particle size distribution range and high specific surface area;
2. The product has the characteristics of stable chemical performance, high thermal conductivity, low thermal expansion coefficient, and excellent wear resistance.
3. The microhardness is 2840 ~ 3320kg/mm2, the hardness is between corundum and diamond, and the mechanical strength is higher than corundum.
4, Nano silicon carbide has excellent thermal conductivity, or a semiconductor, high temperature can resist oxidation.
Technical Parameter of Nano SiC Silicon Carbide Powder CAS 409-21-2:
|Silicon Carbide SiC Nanoparticles||500nm||black||>99%|
|SiC Nanoparticles Nanopowder||1um||black||>99%|
|SiC Nanoparticles NanoPowder||2-5um||black||>99%|
Application of Nano SiC Silicon Carbide Powder CAS 409-21-2:
1. Manufacturing of structural components: such as sliding bearings, liquid fuel nozzles, the crucible, high-power and high-frequency molds, semiconductor components used in metallurgy, chemical industry, machinery, aerospace, and energy industries.
2. Surface treatment of metal and other materials: tools, molds, heat resistant coating, heat dissipation surface coating, anti-corrosion coating, and absorbing coating, etc.
3. Composite materials: prepare the metal base, ceramic base, and polymer-based composite materials.