Product Performance of TiC Powder titanium carbide powder:
Titanium carbide nanoparticle possesses high purity, narrow range particle size distribution, and larger specific surface area. Also, nano TiC has a good conductivity and chemical inert ability to steel and iron. 2. Its melting point is about 3200 °C. TiC nanoparticle is an essential component of cemented carbide with high hardness, corrosion resistance, thermal stability, etc. Also, it is often used in manufacture of wear-resistant materials, cutting tools, mold, metal melting crucible and many other fields.
Technical Parameter of TiC Powder titanium carbide powder:
|Item||Purity||APS||SSA||Color||Morphology||Zeta Potential||Bulk Density|
|TiC Nanoparticles||>99%||50nm||23m2/g||Grey||Nearly spherical||25mV||0.08b/cm3|
Application of TiC Powder titanium carbide powder:
1) Nano TiC is used in manufacturing wear-resistant materials like cutting tools,mold and metal melting crucible etc.
2) Powder metallurgy application:Nano TiC can be used in powder metallurgy industry to produce ceramics, hard alloy spare parts e.x. drawing die,hard alloy mold...
3) Nano titanium carbide ceramic is a good optical material;
4) TiC nanopowder coating can improve the alloy, abrasive steel bearings, nozzles, cutting tools wear resistance;
5) Titanium carbide nanoparticles can be used in abrasive and mold industry to replace Aluminium oxide,silicon carbide,boride silicon, chromic oxide. Its grainding capacity is as good as artificial diamond.